From: Paul on
In the Notes Master page, I resized text to 24-point so that I can
actually see the notes when standing up. The notes (outside of Notes
Master) resizes alright, but the autofit-text option is disabled. I
don't relish the idea of going through each slide page to turn it back
on. Neither do I enjoy the prospect of having to do this repeatedly
whenever I change font sizes.

Is there a switch or text box property I can set in the Notes Master
page to turn on the switch by default for all the slide pages? I can
manually override (if ever needed) on a page-by-page basis.

I am using Powerpoint 2003.