From: paul smith on
does anyone know how to make powerpoint countdown for e.g. 54321. I recieved
a presentation a while ago and it looked as if it was on the same slide
before moving onto the next slide in the presentation.
thank you in advance
--
paul
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Probably the easiest way is to have five superimposed shapes each with a
differnt number and have them exit (or appear depending on the order) in
sequence with a 1 second delay between them.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: David Marcovitz on
On 3/24/10 2:51 AM, paul smith wrote:
> does anyone know how to make powerpoint countdown for e.g. 54321. I recieved
> a presentation a while ago and it looked as if it was on the same slide
> before moving onto the next slide in the presentation.
> thank you in advance

In addition to what John said, someone else just asked a similar
question and got another great answer from TAJ:

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/