From: ChrissieH on
I've recently upgraded to 2007 in the process lost a very valuable command
icon and cant seem to find it again.
I used to be able to gently spread (vertically) text lines i.e. a list of
bullet points but I can I can find is either 1, 1.5, 2 etc etc and these are
not always suitable.
Please can someone advise where I can locate the icon again?
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Sadly it's gone.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk