From: Handyman on
In Office 2007 PowerPoint, is there a way to make an inserted photo semi
opaque?
In other words to look faded. I suppose I could use a photo editer then
inert the edited photo, but I'd like something less involved.
From: Steve Rindsberg on
You can't do this directly, but if you first insert a rectangle or other
shape, then fill it with your picture, you can set the transparency.

You can do the whole deal via rightclick, Format Shape, Fill.

You'll want to set the size of the rectangle to match the size and
proportion of the picture first to avoid cropping/distortion.

Odd that you can't just set it directly, eh?

--
PowerPoint FAQ
http://www.pptfaq.com/

From: jpforestier on
Try this animation : Emphasis/Transparency: 50% ot less, or more
"Handyman" <Handyman(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: 22C4C820-667B-439E-8DA1-B613EA7CDDC7(a)microsoft.com...

From: Ute Simon (MVP) on
> In Office 2007 PowerPoint, is there a way to make an inserted photo semi
> opaque?
> In other words to look faded. I suppose I could use a photo editer then
> inert the edited photo, but I'd like something less involved.

Another way to make your photo look faded is to cover it with a rectangle
with white fill and make this fill semi-transparent.

Best regards,
Ute