From: Pastor Mike Pastor on
I want to create an animated nail that has text inside it that will be points
in my presentation. I am using microsoft powerpoint 2003.
From: Glen Millar on
Hi,

Can you insert an image of a nail and put the text in a text box on top of
it?

--
Regards,
Glen Millar

Tutorials and PowerPoint animations:
www.pptworkbench.com
glen at pptworkbench dot com

From: vttotal on
Hi Pastor Mike,

I am not quite clear what you are trying to do but based on my understanding
it seems that you want to use a nail as a bullet point? If that is true, I
don't think that that can be done in PPT.

If not, could you be more specific with your problem?

Thanks
--
Vicente Tulliano