From: AKGray66 on
I'm trying to ungroup a chart in Powerpoint 07 like you would ungroup an
object.

You used to be able to do it in previous versions by right-clicking on the
chart and then selecting ungroup.

Can anybody help please?

Thanks
From: Luc on
AK,
Try this, select your chart and copy it. Home tab, click the list arrow next
to Paste, select Paste Special and select Enhanced Metafile. Now you should
be able to ungroup the pasted graphic.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint