From: Amit on
Hi

My Powerpoint crashed and when i reopened, i got my auto receovered file. I
continued working on the same file and kept saving it. However, now the file
is nowhere to be found. Does anyone know, where the file is saved ?

regards

Amit
From: Michael Koerner on
Do a search for *.ppt* should find it for you.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint