From: RBH on
I would like to use a spin (or any other) control button on a chart in
powerpoint to change the chart content by clicking on the spin button. I have
it all set up in the excel sheet (that works) but I do not know how to put
the spin button on the powerpoint chart and still be able to control the
underlying excelsheet.

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <DB66EF07-6830-4B9A-B98B-A05F62325F8A(a)microsoft.com>, Rbh wrote:
> I would like to use a spin (or any other) control button on a chart in
> powerpoint to change the chart content by clicking on the spin button. I have
> it all set up in the excel sheet (that works) but I do not know how to put
> the spin button on the powerpoint chart and still be able to control the
> underlying excelsheet.

As near as I can figure it, your two options are:

Use the one in the Excel sheet; activate the Excel sheet from within PPT as
needed

or

Write code to do it from within PowerPoint using a spinner on a slide. Lots of
code. ;-)

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint