From: fairydustpink89 on
In PowerPoint, whenever I make a ne wPresentation, there's a sidebar on the
left that shows my slides. I accidentally closed the sidebar off and I can't
figure out how to put it back on. Any suggestions?
From: Jaime on
Telling us the version of PowrePoint you are using is always helpful, as the
instructions may be different for the various versions.

Down at the bottom of the screen you should see several buttons (toward the
right in 2007 or the left in earlier versions). Those buttons start the
Slide Show, show the Slide Sorter, etc.; one of those buttons also
show/hides the thumbnails or outline on the left side.
--
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."
Homer: "Well good riddance, their drawings sucked and they all looked like

"fairydustpink89" <fairydustpink89(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:A382BF95-B807-4425-B67B-6A560664A22E(a)microsoft.com...

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You need to get to OPTIONs which as Jaime says is different in various versions

There look for "Open All Docs using This View"
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials