From: Paul on
In Slide Sorter View, I can select slides to "hide". Is there a way
to show that a slide is hidden when I'm working in Normal View? I'm
using Office 2003 in Windows XP.
From: Mark on
On Mar 19, 4:15 pm, Paul <paul.domas...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> In Slide Sorter View, I can select slides to "hide".  Is there a way
> to show that a slide is hidden when I'm working in Normal View?  I'm
> using Office 2003 in Windows XP.

The slidenumber in the slides pane on the left will have a box around
it and a line through it. IF you're viewing the outline pane, I don't
think it will show which slides are hidden.
From: Paul on
On Mar 19, 4:25 pm, Mark <co...(a)concentric.net> wrote:
> On Mar 19, 4:15 pm, Paul <paul.domas...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In Slide Sorter View, I can select slides to "hide".  Is there a way
> > to show that a slide is hidden when I'm working in Normal View?  I'm
> > using Office 2003 in Windows XP.
>
> The slidenumber in the slides pane on the left will have a box around
> it and a line through it. IF you're viewing the outline pane, I don't
> think it will show which slides are hidden.

Thanks, Mark.