From: willemeulen on
Fabricated presentation in which I have updated background. The old
presentation background has some clipart I want to use but am unable to
retrieve the clipart. Trying to click it I am unable to select the clipart,
going into background I do not see any option to select actual immages used.
Besides thath in the background selection screen I do not see the moving
clipart immage I want?

How can I retrieve it?

Thanks
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Try saving as a webpage (*.html)
You will get an htm file AND a folder of files. In that folder see if you
can find what you need.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials