From: Jessica Dubey on
I want to be able to open the Properties Dialog and then enter
information into it, without having to retype or copy and paste each
time. Is this doable with VBA macros?

-Jessica
From: John Wilson on
Which version?

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5002 (20100405) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Jessica Dubey on
On Apr 5, 1:16 pm, Jessica Dubey <jdube...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to be able to open the Properties Dialog and then enter
> information into it, without having to retype or copy and paste each
> time. Is this doable with VBA macros?
>
> -Jessica

Oh yes, PowerPoint 2007 and 2010
From: Shyam Pillai on
Hello Jessica,
Is the information going to be the same in the all the cases? If yes, then
you don't need to open the properties dialog, you can just run the code to
populate the field with values you set.

Regards,
Shyam Pillai

Image Importer Wizard: http://skp.mvps.org/iiw.htm

From: JessicaD on
So how do I even code that? I'm very new to this. I've found the basic
information, but I don't know how to find, for instance, the object that is
the Properties Dialog Box field.