From: Shyam Pillai on
Hi,

Enumerate all the builtin document properties:

Dim dp As DocumentProperty

'I've used on error resume next since there will be some properties where
' Value property will fail when there are not set.
' For example if the presentation has never been printed then 'Last print
date ' will fail.

On Error Resume Next
For Each dp In Application.ActivePresentation.BuiltInDocumentProperties
Debug.Print dp.Name & ": ",
Debug.Print dp.Value
Debug.Print
Next

The builtin document properties can be accessed by name or by index.

With ActivePresentation.BuiltInDocumentProperties
.Item(Index:=1).Value = "My Title"
.Item(Index:=3).Value = "Shyam Pillai"
End With

this is equivalent to:

With Application.ActivePresentation.BuiltInDocumentProperties
.Item("title").Value = "My Title"
.Item("author").Value = "Shyam Pillai"
End with

You can add your own custom properties:

With ActivePresentation
Call .CustomDocumentProperties.Add(Name:="MyCustomPropery", _
LinkToContent:=msoFalse, _
Type:=msoPropertyTypeString, _
Value:="TheValue")
End With

These will appear on the File Properties | Custom tab.

Regards,
Shyam Pillai

Image Importer Wizard: http://skp.mvps.org/iiw.htm