From: Russell Brogan on
Hey, I've been having issues with my PowerPoint for a while now. I assume
that it is a formatting issue but, I am not entirely sure. Recently, I found
out that I cannot play videos in my slides or configure them the way that I
want them.
From: vttotal on
I am sorry to hear that,

Just to make my understanding clearer, what kind of issues are you having
with PPT. Also, can you tell me which movie formats you are using?

Thanks!

--
Vicente Tulliano