From: Mary Jo Mary on
I have never had this problem in power point before. I opened an old
presentation to update it (Professional Edition 2003). Photos I had inserted
were gone and replaced with white squares with red Xs. I tried to replace
the photos and saved it. When I went to reopen today, the photos are gone
again. HELP! Also, when I open the folder and point to the file I want to
open, the small "Details" icon still shows my photos as being there, but
they're not there; when I try to print, it's the white square with the red x.
Thanks for any support anyone can give me!
MJ
From: Michael Koerner on
This should help.

RED X instead of graphics