From: Yvonne on
I have a presentation that was created by someone else. I need to apply all
edits on the first slide to all the slides such as font color, bullet types
and color etc. Help please.
--
Yvonne
From: David Marcovitz on
On 3/23/10 11:13 AM, Yvonne wrote:
> I have a presentation that was created by someone else. I need to apply all
> edits on the first slide to all the slides such as font color, bullet types
> and color etc. Help please.

If the text is all in placeholders, make the changes in the slide
master, and it should apply to all slides. Otherwise, I think you'll
have to do it manually.
--David

--
David M. Marcovitz