From: Paul on
Is there a way to show (and to print) comments in the right margin
like Word ie. shrink the slide/page content in order to create extra
room in the right margin for such comments?

I am using PowerPoint 2003
From: Luc on
Paul,
I'm afraid not, sorry.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: arealbasketcase on
Can't you just put it on the first slide (before you start replicating) and
then just duplicate the slide?

I just put whatever I need into a text box and position it wherever I need
it on the page - top, bottom, left or right. Get the layout right on the
first page and move on from there.

Sorry if I'm missing something

From: Mark on
On Mar 23, 10:48 am, Paul <paul.domas...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to show (and to print) comments in the right margin
> like Word ie. shrink the slide/page content in order to create extra
> room in the right margin for such comments?
>
> I am using PowerPoint 2003

Have you tried setting your Notes Master to landscape view, and
rearranging the size/position of the slide & notes placeholders?
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <b96a7230-82de-42a7-94de-
eee74b7d0786(a)v20g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>, Mark wrote:
> On Mar 23, 10:48 am, Paul <paul.domas...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there a way to show (and to print) comments in the right margin
> > like Word ie. shrink the slide/page content in order to create extra
> > room in the right margin for such comments?
> >
> > I am using PowerPoint 2003
>
> Have you tried setting your Notes Master to landscape view, and
> rearranging the size/position of the slide & notes placeholders?

That'd work for notes but not comments. But it's also a brilliant idea
that's half the solution for comments.

VBA could collect the comment text and add it as new text boxes to the
right of the slide image on the notes page for each slide.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Hyperlink to a movie popup message
Next: Editing slides