From: farley5959 on

I am using Powerpoint 2007 and save my presentations to be compatible
with 2003. I have video inserted into slides but I also use hyperlinks
to link some slide titles to video clips. My problem is that when I
click on a hyperlink I get a popup warning.
"Opening C:\Users\Farley\'movietitle.mov
Some files can contain viruses or otherwise be harmful to your computer
It is important to be certain that this file is from a trustworthy
source.
Would you like to open this file?"
This is obviously a nuisance when presenting. Can this be avoided in
anyway?

Thanks,
farley5959

--
farley5959
From: Michael Koerner on
I do believe that this is computer specific, and is done through the control
panel and not recommended

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You could also mark the folder with the video as a Trusted Location (Options
> Trust Centre > Trust Centre Settings and make sure you save the
presentation before testing.

Again this will only work on your PC
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk