From: Paul on
The thing about comments in the extra right margin in Word is that you
can turn off visibility of comments, which causes the extra right
margin to disappear (along with the comments). The actual page
content (non-comments) then scales back up to normal size. That's
what I was hoping for in Powerpoint.