From: fdubbs on
I noticed on Powerpoint2007 when I go to print the slides, the picture is not
fitting the whole page. There is a white border all the way around. In 2003
power point if you checked scale to fit paper when printing the whole picture
printed edge to edge. Is there a way to fix this in 2007 so the picture
prints edge to edge?
From: vttotal on
Hi,

I am sorry that you are experiencing those problems in PPT. I am not fully
aware of the main issue with that but I think that it may be either page
margin problems or your printer might be thinking it is another paper
size(try checking the page size in your presentation).

Let me know how it goes. If you have any other questions please let me know,
I will be glad to help you.

Vicente Tulliano

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <3F7A3FD8-51D7-4521-9362-A18E8BB3966E(a)microsoft.com>, Fdubbs wrote:
> I noticed on Powerpoint2007 when I go to print the slides, the picture is not
> fitting the whole page. There is a white border all the way around. In 2003
> power point if you checked scale to fit paper when printing the whole picture
> printed edge to edge. Is there a way to fix this in 2007 so the picture
> prints edge to edge?

To do that you'll need to:

- Find a printer that's physically capable of printing edge to edge. Most of
them aren't. Or ...

- Print to a larger paper size and trim the printouts down to the size you
actually want.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint