From: Munish on
I am trying to print from Power Point. Slide has a Blue backround. When ever
I print it on a white page, preview/print shows a white boarder. I have tried
selecting scale to fit paper, it reduces that white boarder but still there.

How can I print whole page with Blue backround? Thanks
From: Randy on
its a printer issue, not a powerpoint issue. You need a printer capable
of bleed 4 sides, or print on larger paper and trim!

Randy