From: wmausa on
What is a better way to send a presenation of over 200 slides that does not
clog up my computer when i upload the file to send by e-mail, or take a long
time to open as an attachment?
From: Michael Koerner on
You could use something like http://www.yousendit.com/

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: PianoMan on
Have you already compressed all the pictures in your PowerPoint (by selecting
a picture and then choosing the Compress button on the Picture Toolbar)? When
I did this yesterday in PPT 2003, my presentation shrunk from 25 MB to less
than 2 MB!