From: Montgomeryc on

From: Jaime on
The simplest way would be to enter it on the Master Slide for the
presentation.
--
James
Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida

From: Christine on
We place the file name in the same box with the slide number on the master
slide.

Our clients often would like the name there to identify the deck, but don't
want it displayed during the presentation so we match the font color of the
file name to the background. This allows the file name to appear when the
slides are printed, but not projected.

HTH

Christine
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
If you mean manually add it then the above are good. If you mean
automatically add it then you will need to write some code.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials