From: andy on
Dear all, hope someone can help,
I am working on a slide which has a animation coming in from the RHS ,
deliver a message and then leave to the LHS

I have worked out how to link the animation to the "message" but I have not
found away to get the animation to leave after the message delivery ? any
help would be grateful
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Which version of PowerPoint is it?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: andy on
Sorry John - forgot to add it - it is 2007

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You should be able to use

Entrance Fly (Crawl) In from Right THEN
Exit Fly Out to Left

From: andy on
Thanks john, that what i thought, I am using a custom animation but dont seem
to have the option of a "in and "out" for the same animation if i select a
"Crawl in" no problem it comes from off the slide stops where i want it to
then delivers the message. If I then the select the "Fly out" the animation
starts on the slide and not off the slide - its seems to be either 1 or the
other

hope this is clear