First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
"Save as" only option?
I would like to create a PPT file that people can edit but not overwrite and have to save as a new file name. Is this possible? Read only appears to be the clossest thing I have been able to find but is not editable. I need editable and save as new. Ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks for your advice, bmgid ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Creating Templates, Need Advice
What is the best way to setup a template? I am building a PPT file and want to preserve test look and feel and custom animations as well as image custom animations, background and other miscellaneous graphic/page layout lements. In brief I want to let people insert their own text and images but preserve the... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Notechord beta expired message box
When I open Powerpoint 2007 I get a message box that says: "Notechord Beta has expired. Please remove the file Notechord.ppa from your system. Thank you, Bill Dilworth." I can't find this file anywhere. If I use search from the start button, nothing comes up. Where can I find this file? And if i can't find... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Spacing still too wide
not sure how to find "WIZARD"; Handout Master allows you to add/delete/resize header & footer, but not change size of slides (2 per page). "Bill Dilworth" wrote: Google HandOut Wizard. It allows you to custom build your handouts. Bill Dilworth "Greg" <Greg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Can you move text boxes in slide show view
I'm doing a project and on 2 of the slides I am writing about disposal of waste with gaps where given words can be entered. Is it possible to place these given words in text boxes that the student can choose the correct text box and move and put in the right location in Slide Show view. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
power point 03
Does anybody have a template for power point 03 for cook books ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
How do I remove duplicate slides in PowerPoint?
I imported several ppt files into one big presentation and found out there're duplicates here and there. I'm wondering if there's a easier way in PowerPoint to identify the duplicates and delete them than going through and delete them individually? My system: XP, Office xp; Windows 7, Office 2007. Thanks! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Slideshow and attached Music
I have been working on a slideshow presentation of our daughter's wedding. There are 9 different shows that I'm combining to put on a CD. I get each timed to the music selections perfectly and each time I play them back or burn a CD they are different.....the picture timings are delayed, sometimes by 3-4 sec.... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
Stylus problems with PowerPoint 2007
I recently upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007 on my Gateway (sigh) tablet PC running Windows XP Tablet. When I try to write with the stylus on the Power Point slides (full screen mode), quite often there are stray horizontal ink lines. The stray markings render the writing almost illegible. I never had ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34
How do you flip a diagram in powerpoint?
I am trying to invert a pyramid and can't seem to figure it out. The flip option is not available for diagrams. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:34