From: Mary J. on
I have been working on a slideshow presentation of our daughter's wedding.
There are 9 different shows that I'm combining to put on a CD. I get each
timed to the music selections perfectly and each time I play them back or
burn a CD they are different.....the picture timings are delayed, sometimes
by 3-4 sec. It's never the same twice. Eventually I want to be able to play
the finished (perfect) slide show on a TV. But that's another subject to
tackle when this one is resolved. HELP!!!!
--
Mary J. in Washington
From: jpforestier on
Try to make a film of your presentation just to see (hear) if there still is
a bad synchronization
With film, I've never noticed it
"Mary J." <MaryJ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
80928E29-B386-4A1D-A1B3-8046AD5A0815(a)microsoft.com...

From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Mary J

If this is just pictures & music (and perhaps titles) I would use PhotoStory
3 instead. It's free from Microsoft, is quite easy to use and has some nice
pan/zoom effects, and it can be saved as a video file:
PhotoStory 3:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/PhotoStory/default.mspx

--
Lucy Thomson