From: JGPatrick on
When I open Powerpoint 2007 I get a message box that says:

"Notechord Beta has expired. Please remove the file Notechord.ppa from your
system. Thank you, Bill Dilworth."

I can't find this file anywhere. If I use search from the start button,
nothing comes up.

Where can I find this file? And if i can't find this file, how do I stop the
message box from appearing?

From: Luc on
JGPatrick,
See if these help:
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00324.htm
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00655.htm
--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <B4CD263E-80C9-4415-AA24-03BDE8B6127E(a)microsoft.com>, JGPatrick
wrote:
> When I open Powerpoint 2007 I get a message box that says:
>
> "Notechord Beta has expired. Please remove the file Notechord.ppa from your
> system. Thank you, Bill Dilworth."
>
> I can't find this file anywhere. If I use search from the start button,
> nothing comes up.
>
> Where can I find this file? And if i can't find this file, how do I stop the
> message box from appearing?

Uninstall the add-in or see if there's an update available.

http://billdilworth.mvps.org/Add-ins.htm

To uninstall most add-ins:

Office Button | PowerPoint Options | aw, this stupid interface wants too much
typing to explain. Do this instead:

Press ALT + T then I

Click the name of the add-in.
Click UNLOAD to leave it installed but inactive or click Remove to
permananently remove it from PPT.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint