From: PP Darlington PP on
I'm doing a project and on 2 of the slides I am writing about disposal of
waste with gaps where given words can be entered. Is it possible to place
these given words in text boxes that the student can choose the correct text
box and move and put in the right location in Slide Show view.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Only with pretty complex vba cose.

There's an example here: http://officeone.mvps.org/vba/mousemove_shape.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Thats "code"!
--

"PP Darlington" wrote:

> I'm doing a project and on 2 of the slides I am writing about disposal of
> waste with gaps where given words can be entered. Is it possible to place
> these given words in text boxes that the student can choose the correct text
> box and move and put in the right location in Slide Show view.

Pages: 1
Prev: power point 03
Next: Spacing still too wide