From: little_Attila on
Hello,

my question is how can I use a custom property like "version" in my slides.

I don't found in Poerpoint 2007 or 2010Beta a fieldfunction like Word and my
research for a marko solution that automatic make this work - had no success.

Any Idea??

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <876413AB-9ECA-4FF3-A0B2-297174CF260F(a)microsoft.com>, Little Attila
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my question is how can I use a custom property like "version" in my slides.
>
> I don't found in Poerpoint 2007 or 2010Beta a fieldfunction like Word and my
> research for a marko solution that automatic make this work - had no success.

That depends on what you need to do. There are no field functions like Word's,
so you'll have to improvise.

A macro can use custom properties. Client, for example:

With ActivePresentation
Debug.Print .CustomDocumentProperties("Client")
End With

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint