First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
Strange results in text box
Using powerpoint 2007. Getting strange results when entering text that starts with capital or special characters. Typing $4 results in the 4 overlaying the $ or Be results in the e overlaying the B; or Gx has the x overlaying the G. Don't seem to have a problem with other capital letters. Tried several fonts... 6 Nov 2009 13:42
How to convert PowerPoint to UCF to upload to WebEx?
Pre-loaded presentation files must be converted to a UCF file type. How does one do this in PowerPoint? ... 5 Nov 2009 17:54
Question about Animated Slides
I have created an animated slide in which a picture object initially appears in the center of the slide and then reduces in size as it moves to the upper right corner. I then have text that appears in the center of the slide where the original object had been. My problem is that when I print the slide all gra... 29 Nov 2009 11:16
PP 2007: Problem to fire built-in commands through VBA
Hi, how do you fire the classical File New dialog from VBA in PowerPoint 2007? It is the same as manually click the Office button, click New and finally click My templates... Thanks for any help on this, Peeter ... 17 Nov 2009 12:55
Setting the Font when pasting text
I've set the default font for my ppt presentation to Arial. I've also set the default text box to Arial. The only thing that I can't seem to change is the font when I copy and paste. When I paste, the font is changed to Times Roman. This has occurred on another presentation where all the defaults were set to ... 10 Nov 2009 04:50
Global Macro in PowerPoint 2007
Hi. We had a global VBA macro for file naming, saving, and retrieving in company project folders. That macro was used in different Office 2000 applications identically. For each application there was a slightly different way to install, distribute and start that macro without bothering the individual users too... 3 Nov 2009 11:32
Video white screen only in Presenter Mode
My videos play fine in my PPT in edit mode but when hooked up to a second monitor and in presenter mode half of them turn white! Help! Richard ... 29 Oct 2009 06:34
Insert SVG into PowerPoint
Hi, I'd like to insert an SVG into a PowerPoint slide (PP2007). I tried to use the instructions in: http://www.indezine.com/products/powerpoint/ppsvg2.html But I get an error "Object library not registered" , but I understand it is a known issue : http://www.mail-archive.com/svg-developers(a)yahoogroups.com/m... 28 Oct 2009 15:09
Need advice on presentation remote control hardware (mouse) that supports zoom
We have some PowerPoint presentations (scientific posters) that contain smallish tables and text that are not easily readable when the slide is set to fit/fill the screen. We would like to be able to easily zoom in on a section of the slide with a remote control / mouse. (not the crude type of zoom that just e... 22 Oct 2009 21:58