First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
Powerpoint; how do you have one bullet display, click for next
I only what each bullet to arrive when requested. not automatic... ... 11 Dec 2007 08:08
PowerPoint couldn't create a hyperlink to ^0. Fix?
Power point couldn't create a hyperlink to ^0. url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/11144747.aspx ... 9 Dec 2007 22:13
PowerPoint 2004 for Mac, audio file problem
I have set up a presentation to run continually, the first time through the presentation the audio playes fine through a series of slides as it should, the second time through the presentation it stops playing after the first slide. ... 10 Nov 2007 07:39
Slide x of y in powerpoint 2007
Hello, I can not find the option to use "Slide x of y" on the new Powerpoint slides. I don't just need the slide number on each slide but the information eg slide 1 of total slides 20. Hope somebody can help me - With best regards, Linda ... 16 Aug 2007 21:26
MS Producer - Can import the Powerpoint slides??
I'm trying to test whether an embedded Flash file plays successfully after importing the PPT slides into Producer, but every time I try importing the slides, I get this error message: C:\Documents and Settings\rizakag.\My Documents\training_modules\test.ppt could not be imported. The process cannot access the ... 15 Aug 2007 09:30
problem with catching event of powerpoint in C#
Hi, I'm trying to catch ppt's events like SlideShowNextSlide, SlideShowNextClick, and PresentationOpen. I started the ppt application by using Powerpoint.Application COM object in "Microsoft Powerpoint 10.0 Object Library". I've failed to catch the event both by C# event binding routines and through IConnecti... 31 Jul 2007 04:43
Can't Save PPT Presentation with Embedded Flash
I've found (only) two other people posting this problem, here and another forum, but niether has gotten a definitive response. Hoping to do better. The story is that I've embedded my Flash movie on a PPT slide and it plays fine, but it won't let me save the file. When I try I get this error message: "! Th... 14 Jun 2007 14:06
Cannot see preview
I have another question for you. I've created a new design template but I cannot see the preview of it in the "Slide Design" pane. I'm informed that "Preview not available". When I assign it to a presentation it works but I cannot see the preview. All of the other previews are available. I made the design from ... 28 May 2007 21:21
Formating Text Boxes in Org. Chart
Text boxes in my org. chart keep giving me the following message when I try to format them by clicking on size, position, etc... "The Measurement must be between 0" to 22" not letting me move to another tab. what's funny is that some boxes give me that message and others don't within the same org. chart. Help ... 23 May 2007 17:57
cannot find vids:dvsd decompressor
When I insert a movie in my presentation it only plays sound and says "cannot find vids:dvsd compressor". How can I make it play? ... 17 May 2007 18:34