From: ppcpilot on
When I insert a movie in my presentation it only plays sound and says "cannot
find vids:dvsd compressor". How can I make it play?
From: TAJ Simmons on
ppcpilot

This sounds like your computer does not have a codec called 'dvsd'.

It needs this to uncompress the video for playback.

Something like
http://www.playsforcertain.com will probably be able to make it work

cheers

--
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...