From: josephmac on
I have set up a presentation to run continually, the first time through the
presentation the audio playes fine through a series of slides as it should,
the second time through the presentation it stops playing after the first
slide.
From: Lucy Thomson (aka aneasiertomorrow) on
Hi Joseph

We're the PC users - you may have better luck over at mactopia:
Mac discussion groups
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=community

Hope you get an answer :-)

Lucy