First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110
Graph legend shifts with every view
Every graph we have placed in Powerpoint 2007 will shift the legend with each view of the slide. eventually several lines of the legend overlap until you cannot read any of it. We have not been able to find a way to keep this from happening. We've tried creating the graph in Powerpoint, pasting one from Exce... 3 Sep 2009 05:22
“Slide Show Security” filter is delaying the slideshow from openin
I'm using PowerPoint Home-and-Student 02007 in kiosk mode to make a very large (~300 MB file) photo viewing presentation. When opening the slideshow for the first time, a “Slide Show Security” box has started appearing, stating that it's “…currently preparing by checking the files against your current securi... 7 Feb 2009 13:25
powerpoint animations from ppt to the presentation
PPT 2007---I am using a "swish" animation in my powerpoint with the letters falling in time to the music. When I "publish" it to a CD and move to a folder it removes this animation from the slide; the text has no animation. How can I get this to carry over to the presentation. I believe it has something to w... 4 Feb 2009 23:17
LockWindowUpdate & PowerPoint 2007
I have used the LockWindowUpdate API call to prevent screen updating while my code is manipulating a presentation. This works great for PowerPoint 2003, but doesn't seem to work for PowerPoint 2007. Is there any solution? In PowerPoint 2007 the screen flashes all over the place while the presentaion is being... 3 Feb 2009 07:27
how to create a pause action button
I tried this solution, but but got a DOS pop-up window telling me to "Press any key to continue...". "John Wilson" wrote: Unless you are into vba the easiest way is to create a one slide custom show (make the slide then slide show > custom shows> new) Use the pause button to hyperlink to it and then t... 27 Jan 2009 12:11
Top Ten List
Using PP 2003, I have a top ten list that I would like to automate, having the last line, line 10, enter first and be positiioned at the bottom. The remaining 9 items would build up from the bottom. Thanks, Danny ... 22 Jan 2009 11:50
Error message when converting Powerpoint to PDF
I am using Office 2007 and just installed the SaveAsPDF executable to save my PPT to PDF format. On my first attempt to Save the Powerpoint to PDF, the conversion appeared to start then a dialog box popped up with the message: FileName.PDF is currently in use. Powerpoint can't modify it at this time. So what do... 21 Jan 2009 00:12
Can't load Addins
I've loaded Office Enterprise 2007 and now every time I open Powerpoint I get the message "Powerpoint couldn't load the addin C:\Programme File\Microsoft Office\Office\aware97.ppa". Powerpoint (2007) seems to work ok but it's really annoying to get this warning each time. I've tried adding addins, but there ar... 12 Jan 2009 11:31
How to find a reference to a "picture in an untrusted location
Hi Steve: Nope - no image in the Slide Master. AT any rate, I just want to find what's triggering the popup. I could write a little code to find the offedning pictures, if I just knew what to look for. I already have a routine that looks for linked OLE objects - there are none. I *do* see that many... 13 Dec 2008 14:11
How to find a reference to a "picture in an untrusted location"
Using PowerPoint 2007 SP1, Windows XP3, processing a .ppt file. When I go into slideshow mode, I get a Security Alert popup that says "Warning: This document references pictures in untrusted locations." and it offers to block the references. (Go here: http://screencast.com/t/KSJVXZjrF to see a screenshot of t... 12 Dec 2008 17:52