From: Seyla on
Every graph we have placed in Powerpoint 2007 will shift the legend with each
view of the slide. eventually several lines of the legend overlap until you
cannot read any of it. We have not been able to find a way to keep this from
happening. We've tried creating the graph in Powerpoint, pasting one from
Excel... nothing solves the problem.
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Seyla

This is a known bug and I'm pretty sure there is no fix for it yet. The
workaround is to reset the chart.

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson