From: Danny on
Using PP 2003, I have a top ten list that I would like to automate, having
the last line, line 10, enter first and be positiioned at the bottom. The
remaining 9 items would build up from the bottom.

Thanks,

Danny
From: Danny on
I should have added all text is in a common text box. I can easily automate
if using ten indivdual text boxes.

From: John Wilson on
Select the textbox border (not the text) and apply an entrace animation. All
should be "on Click"

You will see little double arrows below the entry in the animation pane.
Click it.

Select line 10 and use reorder to move to the top. Repeat for 9,8,7 ...

Work??

From: Danny on
John - Yes it worked and thank you very much! Danny