From: JGT on
I have another question for you. I've created a new design template but I
cannot see the preview of it in the "Slide Design" pane. I'm informed that
"Preview not available". When I assign it to a presentation it works but I
cannot see the preview. All of the other previews are available. I made the
design from an existing presentaion (I'm running PP 2003) but I don't know
what version of PP the original presentation was made from.
From: JGT on
I closed PP and restarted it and now the preview is avaialble.