From: Mo on
Hi,

how do you fire the classical File New dialog from VBA in PowerPoint 2007?

It is the same as manually click the Office button, click New and finally
click My templates...

Thanks for any help on this,
Peeter
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
CommandBars.ExecuteMso ("FileNew") maybe does most of this
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Mo on
Sorry I haven't answered before - I tthought I'd checked the box that I shall
be notified of any replies - but I haven't so I guess I missed that.

Anyways, your suggestion fires the "new" New Presentation dialog. I want to
get the old one - the one you get when you click "My templates..." in the New
Presentation dialog.

So I still need help!

Thanks,
Peeter