From: Darryl on
After clicking on a hyperlink then returning to the slide with the hyperlink,
the text doesn't change color as it does when running the presentation in
PowerPoint 2003. I have checked in 'Design-Colors-Create New Theme Colors',
and the 'Followed Hyperlink" color shows the desired color.
During the presentation the text remains the original color after following
the hyperlink and returning to the original slide. However, when exiting the
presentation, the text color is changed in the edit screen for that slide.
Is this a bug in PowerPoint 2007, or is there something I'm missing.