From: LL on
I'm not sure how this is happening. I have a user that has created a ppt
presentation from scratch. She converted the .ppt file to .pps and ran the
ppt show. What happens next is after the 3rd or 4th loop, a video from let's
just say the 11th slide embeds itself to the 8th slide. She and I have
checked to see if the video on the 11th slide was by any chance grouped onto
the 8th slide but it isn't. Any suggestions? Anyone?

-LL
From: Glen Millar on
Hi,

What version of PowerPoint?

--
Regards,
Glen Millar

Tutorials and PowerPoint animations at
the original www.pptworkbench.com
glen at pptworkbench dot com

From: LL on
Hi Glen,

The version is Office 2003, SP3

Thank you for responding back.

Best Regards,
Larry

From: LL on
Glen, still waiting for a fix if you have a suggestion...

-Larry