From: SmithinSA on
I am using Powerpoint 2207 and have set up a show to play from a CD
continously and it is working fine. Now I want to record narration so that
the music will be in the background and my voice will be louder than the
music. So far I haven't been able to hear the narration (linked, not
embedded) although I do see that a .wav file has been created.

Any ideas?
From: no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac on

I think that I would use Audacity (free!) to combine the two sound files,
music and narration, giving the music a lower volume level as required.
Then save as one wav file.

Brian.