From: papertrail on
I know how to insert callouts and actions buttons. I need to know how to
take a call out, add five actions buttons and save that as a template so I
can insert it a lot of slides. When I create the callout and insert the
actions buttons now, they do not transfer if I move the callout or copy the
callout. I have to copy six times for what should be one function or I have
to move each action button when I move the callout.
From: Luc on
Papertrail,
Seems to me you could put the callout and the actions buttons on the slide
master. That way you will only have to do it once for all slides in the
presentation, same thing about moving, move it on the slide master and it
moves on all slides. The master is available at View - Master - Slide
master.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: David Marcovitz on
On 2/20/10 7:27 AM, Luc wrote:
> Papertrail,
> Seems to me you could put the callout and the actions buttons on the
> slide master. That way you will only have to do it once for all slides
> in the presentation, same thing about moving, move it on the slide
> master and it moves on all slides. The master is available at View -
> Master - Slide master.

As Luc says, if the callouts and buttons are identical on every slide,
yo umight want to put them on the master. However, this won't work if
you plan to change the actions of the buttons or the text of the
callouts or anything else about them. You could select all the objects
at one time to copy and paste, or you could insert a duplicate slide.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/