From: TG on
When I manipulate labels on my bar or line charts. I was told that this was
caused by Service Pack 2. I was told to downloade a "hotfix" at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975021. But when I download that I get an
Error = 40 message that some of the files were not unzipped correctly. What
can I do? Please email me at tgrapentine(a)gmail.com
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <ADFAD838-D385-438B-93F4-54372127BCE7(a)microsoft.com>, Tg wrote:
> When I manipulate labels on my bar or line charts. I was told that this was
> caused by Service Pack 2. I was told to downloade a "hotfix" at
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975021. But when I download that I get an
> Error = 40 message that some of the files were not unzipped correctly. What
> can I do? Please email me at tgrapentine(a)gmail.com

Sorry, but we're all volunteers here and don't do personal email support. That
would deprive others of the opportunity to correct us if we give bad advice.

It sounds as though the hotfix download was interrupted or somehow corrupted.
I'd delete it and download it again.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint