From: Fran on
I have interviewed a few people using the Powerpoint sound recorder and
included their voices in my presentation. I have saved each voice under
different names using the "record sound" box. How can I see the names of each
recorded voice? Or retrieve the names files?

Many thanks!
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <AB64EA96-E3EE-4C07-A1CE-EFB18355E76C(a)microsoft.com>, Fran wrote:
> I have interviewed a few people using the Powerpoint sound recorder and
> included their voices in my presentation. I have saved each voice under
> different names using the "record sound" box. How can I see the names of each
> recorded voice? Or retrieve the names files?

Here you go:

Extract images and sounds from PowerPoint
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00778.htm

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <82B0977F-571A-4727-A767-65C5FCEABCE1(a)microsoft.com>, Echo S wrote:
> "Steve Rindsberg" <abuse(a)localhost.com> wrote in message
> > In article <AB64EA96-E3EE-4C07-A1CE-EFB18355E76C(a)microsoft.com>, Fran
> > wrote:
> >> I have interviewed a few people using the Powerpoint sound recorder and
> >> included their voices in my presentation. I have saved each voice under
> >> different names using the "record sound" box. How can I see the names of
> >> each
> >> recorded voice? Or retrieve the names files?
> >
> > Here you go:
> >
> > Extract images and sounds from PowerPoint
> > http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00778.htm
>
> Oh, we probably need to add instrux for cracking the PPTX file open in PPT
> 2010, huh? I can do that...

Yowza ... you have the email address and aren't afraid to use it, right?
Right.