From: ling_la on
Hi

When drawing a shape, entering text and creating a PDF, this usually
produces lovely vector based images/text.

When the 3D rotation effect is used on objects/text, this doesn't happen and
the PDF contains raster elements.

Is there any way round this? It's a real disappointment :(

Thanks
From: Steve Rindsberg on
I suspect that what you see in PowerPoint is also raster-based, but it's
rendered at display time to appropriate resolution for the size it's
displayed at.

Notice that if you copy a 3d-rotated shape to the clipboard then paste back
as EMF and ungroup it (several times) you're left with a raster image. Or
just copy/paste a rather small example then enlarge it. It gets quite fuzzy.

--
PowerPoint FAQ
http://www.pptfaq.com/

From: ling_la on