From: Muhadsha on
long ago I designed a project for a inter-school computer competition.
We were asked to bring them to school this week. When I open it, it asks
me a password, but i couldn't remember it.

Please help me to break it. please...............
thank you

- Muhadsha
From: Luc on
Muhadsha,
You are not seriously asking us to break a password, are you. Do a Google
search and I am sure some solution will be offered to you.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: Muhadsha on
On 3/7/2010 14:36, Luc wrote:
> Muhadsha,
> You are not seriously asking us to break a password, are you. Do a
> Google search and I am sure some solution will be offered to you.

.. Ihave tried in google too.You know I have no internet connection at
home its here sri lanka not like america or Uk. Please help me to break
it. when you need further details just put it in a single massage dont
stretch it so that i need to come to the town to do reply.

-muhadsha
From: TAJ Simmons on
Muhadsha,

And the password is.....

TS

From: jpforestier on
Sorry but yu won't have any help here.

"Muhadsha" <muhadsha(a)mymail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
%234YcoJBwKHA.404(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...