From: MUAG on
Through chart animations it is possible to define timing effects for specific
elements within a diagramm. So lets say you choose the Chart animation "By
Category" for you diagramm and your diagramm has 4 Categories. Now when I
configure the timing for the first three categories with the Option "With
Previous" and the last one by the next mouse click, everything works as
expectet. But as soon as you try to open the diagramm in excel through a
double click, all the time settings previously set, are lost and all 4
categories come up again at the same time.

Does anybody made the same experience?
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi

I can repro that in 2007. I'll file it as a bug.

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP