From: Ellie on
I have created a number of hyperlinks in my presentation but for some reason
I am not being allowed to make a hyperlink to all of the slides. These
slides do not appear in the preview when I go to try to make the hyperlink.
Does anyone know why this could be?
Thanks

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Check that the title of the slides that will not link does not contain a
comma. If it does take it out, make the link and then put it back.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials