From: brucefl on
Helping someone out.
It is set to extended desktop in preview.
When we click play show, the big slides will show
but the slides on the left are all blank (white) but
when you click to go to the next one they will play?
Tried changing the graphis options with no luck.

Also I noticed that the save command is grayed out
and the icon is.
It has a detachable toolbar that play or save to web just below
the standard tool bar? Not sure if this is affecting the output?
thanks
From: vttotal on
I am not quite fully aware of the whole problem. Nevertheless, based on my
understading, I think that the main reason that that is happening is because
once you go to a normal slideshow (from a non-extended desktop) the
background is always covered by the slideshow. The save button is disabled
because you can actually modify data while the show is in progress.

Hope this information helps
--
Vicente Tulliano

"brucefl" wrote:

> Helping someone out.
> It is set to extended desktop in preview.
> When we click play show, the big slides will show
> but the slides on the left are all blank (white) but
> when you click to go to the next one they will play?
> Tried changing the graphis options with no luck.
>
> Also I noticed that the save command is grayed out
> and the icon is.
> It has a detachable toolbar that play or save to web just below
> the standard tool bar? Not sure if this is affecting the output?
> thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Images in Master slides
Next: saving guides