From: Carol R Carol R on
I just upgraded to Office 2007 a few months ago, and since then have noticed
that any changes I make to existing files aren't saved properly. Specifically
- at random times after making changes and saving, the program shows the file
is saved but when I open the file it has the previous time stamp and none of
the recent updates. This happened yesterday in ppt, but it has happened in
Word and Excel too. This happens maybe 10% of the time, but I can't possibly
check my hard drive every time to make sure my changes save as I work in
multiple files at a time constantly.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to get the latest updates, but I
know i had the latest SP in January.

I saw this same post on the Microsoft 7 thread but the moderator referred
people to check in here, and that person said these items may cause the
problem:
1. The Temporarily Internet Files location.
2. Antivirus/firewall programs affects the saving process.
3. The add-ins (such as PDF Maker addin, SnagIn addin) in Office affects the
saving process.

As I am able to save normally 90% of the time, I'm not sure if #1 or #2
would be it. I use SnagIt intermittently...could that be it?

Pages: 1
Prev: Presentation Properties
Next: Slide Splitting